We love the chance to work with anyone in our industry and outside it. If you see potential to work together get in touch.
We Want You
Full Time - Permanent
Full Time - Permanent
We’ve handpicked our amazingly talented team over the years and have created an environment which is simply awesome to work in. Now, it’s your chance to join us!
What you need to have
- Experience in a similar role
- WordPress experience
- Knowledge of CSS pre-processors (e.g SASS)
- Proven experience in responsive development
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work independently & within a team
- Ability to follow a brief & manage time effectively
- A liking for pizza
What we would really like you to have
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks (e.g Foundation or Bootstrap)
- Experience developing with PHP frameworks (e.g Laravel)
- Understanding of UI & UX principals
- Experience using popular CMS platforms
- Working with 3rd party API’s
- Version control system knowledge
- Magento experience
What you’ll be doing
- Developing new websites and supporting existing clients
- Liaising with design team throughout projects
- Collaborating with other developers
- Taking lead from senior developers
- Attending client meetings with project manager
Why work for us?
- Open working environment where your opinion is valued
- Work with some of NI’s biggest names
- 35 days holiday per year
- Relaxed working environment
- Employers For Childcare vouchers
- Relaxed dress code
- Top of the line, custom built workstations
- Access to industry standard software packages
- Opportunity to attend industry events
- Be part of a growing, passionate team
- Located in a desirable location close to the City Centre with lots of cafes, bars, restaurants and on street parking
|Working Hours||9-5 Mon-Fri|
|Closing Date||8th March 2019|
A little about us
We’ve been creating beautiful online experiences and successful brands for over 14 years. Our vision to always create something better, to challenge ourselves and to develop strong relationships with our clients along the way.
With an ever-expanding team, 2018 has been a fantastic year for Big Pixel acquiring contracts for Culture Night Belfast, Titanic Belfast Limited, Mash Direct and Cathedral Quarter Trust as well as continuing long-term relationships with Oasis Travel, Taste of Ulster and Morgan Fuels.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
How To Apply
If you would like to apply for this job, please send your CV along with a cover letter and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not accept applications through telephone calls at this time.